7/18/2013

Pleasure not Please or Sure

well, it's my pleasure to have ten different kinds of food in my table. But, it's little bit greedy. right? okay there's nothing to do with 10 different foods -_-

About 2 weeks ago, me and my friend Kilau were craving for food. we were so hungry and there was no food. it was about 6 pm and it was so cool outside. And after our starvation can't hold on anymore. i decided to get dinner at D'bims cafe near her our college. well my first impression was just night cafe with smoking people inside. I look around to the menu and i just, well this is standard menu that i could find in another cafe. finally i found green tea latte, always be my favorite beverages.
Okay the green tea latte is the poin plus. and when the dishes came in my table. i just couldn't hold my saliva. oh the smell was so great

french fries and green tea latte ( i know this is not like dinner)
and my friend got this beautiful dishes, i called it beautiful because her beverages was more delicious than mine and her latte has granule, but mine? :(
Latte *with Granule* a lot of Granule


it costs cheaper than i though. you can spend 30.000 IDR for two portion or 2 beverages.

How to get there?
D'bims cafe is located in Ngesrep, Banyumanik Semarang. You will find an University of Diponegoro Gate. and you enter the gate and just go straight near your right side.

It is my pleasure to have green tea latte. i think the best green tea latte i've ever taste. since i went to D'bims cafe, i started to love green tea latte and order it whatever the cafe is

No comments:

Post a Comment