- 450 grams of Plain Marshmallow
- 900 grams of Icing Sugar/Powdered Sugar
- 2 or 5 tablespoon of water.
- Crisco, If you don't have it, use butter or oil.
How To Make:
- Melt the marshmallow and water in microwave. Set the microwave for 20 or 30 second. Open, and stir.
- Put it back to microwave, set the microwave for 30 sec and do it continuously until melted.
- Place the icing sugar to the top of melted marshmallow and start to knead. Don't forget to grease your hand with crisco.
- Knead the dough until well mixed.
- If you want to coloring the icing, add 1 teaspoon of food coloring as you pleased.
- Start to make cute shape from the icing and place them above the cake.
- And Let's decorating :)
Maybe it takes 1 hour to make fondant icing.
Thanks for coming :)
|Copyright image : 100 simple delicious dessert recipe|